Table of Contents
Mosquitoes have been problematic since the beginning of time. They will be a problem until the end of time. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done to fully eradicate these pests. You combine this with the fact that these flying pests carry a vastitude of diseases, it just makes the situation all that more troubling. With this in mind, it doesn’t mean you can’t mitigate the risk, especially around your home. A home is your kingdom, the one place in the world where you should not only feel the safest, but you should be safe!
This is exactly why we are here to help. While you cannot fully eliminate your risk of the mosquito threat, you can lower your risks. This is our goal, to help you minimize your risk of mosquito infestation. Whether it is just educating or helping you put together a preventive mosquito plan, you can always feel free to give us a call. Here is what one of our most basic mosquito plans looks like:
- You give our office a call and choose a date and time for our tech to come out.
- We send out an assessor who will survey the property and perform a 10-point assessment.
- During this assessment, our tech will check for breaches into the home, potential breeding sites, and the best plans for treating an infestation.
- When the assessment is done, we’ll present our findings to you and let you choose a treatment solution of your choice.
- The next time you see us, we’ll be at your home to administer the treatment that you chose.
- Depending on the treatment plan, you’ll either see us 14 or 30 days between each visit. This 14-day separation will be another application of the treatment, whereas the 30-day separation will be the final follow-up visit.
- During the follow-up visit, we’ll be going back over the property just to make sure we’ve eliminated the problem. If the problem is over, we’ll sit down with you and devise a prevention plan to help you keep your property pest-free.
Whether you have more questions, want to learn more about mosquito prevention, or simply want to talk to someone about pest management options, we always have people standing by. We offer no-obligation, free inspections to the local community in which we’ll provide you with an accurate and honest assessment of any current potential pest activity on your property. If there is no activity, we’ll let you know! All you have to do is give us a call.
What Makes Our Mosquito Control Services In Philadelphia So Effective
With summer here in the beautiful Philadelphia area more and more individuals are hitting the outdoors. Working in the garden, mowing the lawn, and lying out in the sun are just among some the things that Philadelphia residents love to do in the summer. However, this year you have probably noticed that mosquitoes are far worse than they ever have been before. Not only are they annoying and itchy, but they carry disease. Don’t let the mosquitoes take the fun out of your summer, as we offer some of the most effective solutions in the area.
We Take Advantage Of The Latest Technology
Technology is changing everything. In fact, there is probably a chance that it has impacted you in some way or another. Well, it is also impacting the extermination industry as well. There are now tons of new tools and techniques available for eliminating mosquitoes. Most companies are afraid of these new tools and stick to the older methods. They might work, but we truly believe in technology and know its importance in the world. Not only are these new tools and techniques more effective, but also they are faster. We want the best for our customers and that is why we are willing to utilize the latest and greatest advancements in the industry.
Quick Response Times
There is nothing worse than sitting around all day waiting for the TV repairman or the exterminator. We truly understand that and this is why we are willing to provide our customers with the speediest response time. It is true that we are extremely busy this time of year, but we are a fairly large company with effective techs. This gives us the ability to reach all of our customers within a reasonable amount of time. Don’t wait for the competition when we can beat them there.
Other Perks We Have To Offer
You can see that we are an effective and efficient group of individuals, but we do have more than that to offer. Additional perks associated with our company can be found below.
- Offering free quotes
- Most affordable solutions in the area
- Seasonal or one-time treatments
- Written contracts with guarantees
- Quick response times
- Available around the clock
- We will work around your schedule
- Licensed and certified
- Insured to protect you and your home
We have a wide range of skill techs at our disposable that are willing to work around the clock for you. All you have to do is just give us a call anytime of the day or night.